Canada Day holiday hours for City facilities and services
Canada Day is Monday, July 1, 2019
Open / operating
· Guelph Transit conventional service: buses will be running on a special statutory holiday schedule (staggered hourly service from 9:15 a.m. to 8 p.m. with additional hourly trips provided between 10 p.m. and midnight). Regular bus fare applies. Only the Free Fireworks Shuttle will operate between 8 p.m. and 10 p.m. Check transit schedules.
· Guelph Transit mobility service: extended service to 1 a.m.
· Riverside Park amusement rides: 10 a.m. to 9 p.m.
· Lyon Leisure Pool: 9 a.m. to 8 p.m.
· Wading pools: 10 a.m. to 1 p.m., and 3 p.m. to 7 p.m.
· Splash pads: 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
· Market Square wading pool: 10:30 a.m. to 7:30 p.m.
· Evergreen Seniors Community Centre: open 12 p.m. to 5 p.m. for rentals only
· Centennial arena and pool
· City Hall offices
· City Operations office
· City Parks and Forestry office
· Exhibition Arena
· Guelph Civic Museum
· Guelph Farmers’ Market
· Guelph Transit office and mobility service dispatch
· Guelph Public Library (all branches)
· McCrae House
· Ontario Court of Justice–Provincial Offences Court
· River Run Centre box office
· Sleeman Centre office and arena
· Victoria Road Recreation Centre
· Waste Resource Innovation Centre (office, public drop-off, Household Hazardous Waste Depot and transfer station)
· West End Community Centre
Fireworks are permitted on Sunday, June 30 and Monday, July 1 only between 9 a.m. and 11:59 p.m. To report a concern call Guelph Police Service 519-824-1212 (non-emergency number) and a police or bylaw officer will be dispatched as soon as possible. More about fireworks.
Canada Day in the Park
Activities, great food and live entertainment kick-off the event on June 30 at 12-noon with a musical fireworks finale closing the two-day celebration on July 1 at 10 p.m. Read more at link below: